Congratulations to everyone who participated this year.
It’s was my DEBUT in the A to Z challenge and I am still loving it.
If you’re reading this and haven’t read my past blogs, well here are – ATOZ
30th April 2019 – concluded the last day of global A-Z Blogging Challenge 2019 successfully for me. Yes I did it.
When I decided to take the challenge, my blog was in recovery conditions.
By 3rd February 2019 my 26 posts on A to Z were ready. It took my just 14 days to plan and curate my content.
I had two major things which would take the majority of my time in April.
- I was jobless and getting into a job was he priority and
- There were unwanted pressures from my family which I have to deal with.
Despite all this I took the challenge. I prepared everything in advance because for me my blog was important and due to some unstoppable circumstances , it was neglected and my heart was in war with me.
I shared and linked my posts timely on the links and Twitter feed. I tried reading 3 blogs a post but responsibilities offline could not give me much time to keep this up and I stopped reading. This made me frustrated. I could not get time to rest or anything for my own personal things. The pressure, but at the end of everything, was worthy.
This challenge benefitted me in many ways:
1. I was finally able unblock my writer’s block. I wrote something which was not my forte.
2. It increased my patience level. Instead of abandoning the task in the middle, I took deep breaths clearing my mind and then resumed it.
3. It built my capacity as a writer. As a whole, I grew as a blogger.
4. I made friends who continuously supported me during my bad days. They encouraged, appreciated and made my zeal to keep going.
5. It increased my blog traffic tenfold.
6. My social shares increased too. Some of the articles are pinned more than 10 times within just one week.
7. I got to know what articles on blogging and related topics were approved by my audience. I can now build my content strategy according to my readers’ need so that I can help more and more people.
My Stats on my A to Z… Anurag Writes
When I started A TO Z on 1st April 2019 my Alexa rank was
- India rank : 46734
- Global rank : 888407
At the end of A-Z blogging challenge my Alexa India is 97573 and Alexa Global 568023 with 06 websites linking in.
29 bloggers reads me, I received 108 comments on my 26 posts.
I had great traffic during April, 9959 views and 104 readership – this was beyond my target/expectation.
I read 72 blogs and some of my favourites are : Anupriya , Sonia , Vidhya , Vartika and Romila.
Total word count of all 26 posts: 644 words
Most Viewed post: Letter A: 1003 views
Most Liked post: Letter C : 5 Likes
Most commented post: Letter A : 13 Comments
Blogchatter – for making A to Z blogging challenge, worthy and interesting,
And lastly my family for your support despite the ups and downs life gave all of us during this time.
To all who stopped in on mine, “Thank You“… and hope to see you back again next year!
I know I missed logging some blogs as I went along, and I apologize if I forgot you in my going back and forth in reading and blogging!
Till then, happy Blogging to all.
1,575 total views, 2 views today